Heilongjiang Nongken Hengyun Agricultural Machinery Manufacturing Co。, Ltd。
Recruitment agents everywhere
Contact: Mr。 Song
Address: Shuguang farm, Huanan County, Heilongjiang province。
爱乐彩票平台Tractor driving safety technology and operation rules - hydraulic turnover plough manufacturer
1。 Tractor driving safety technology
(1) pre driving inspection
1, according to the provisions of the project, standards to check the technical status of various parts of the vehicle, so that it is in good condition。 All the tractive machines should have good and reliable connecting equipment, otherwise no traction。
2. Before driving, the driver should check the license of the vehicle, the driver's license and all kinds of certificates that must be possessed by the driver. No driving without a license is allowed.
1。 Tractor drivers must strictly abide by Traffic Safety Management Standard and Safety Production Code when driving。
爱乐彩票平台2. When the tractor is connected with the traction machinery, we should pay attention to the safety, so as to avoid injuring the people connected or damaging the traction machinery. It is forbidden to start tractors when people do not leave. When wire rope is used, people must start walking when they leave the area, so as to avoid breaking the rope.
3。 When driving a tractor, the upper and lower persons shall be prohibited, and the tractor should be strung away between the tractor and the machine being towed。
4。 When the engine is running, it is forbidden to do any work under the tractor。 When the tractor is running, it is forbidden to do any repair and adjustment。
5, prohibit the operation of tractor driving sideways on steep slopes。
6, enter factory gate, workshop gate, construction site and dangerous section speed should not exceed 5 km.
7, when crossing, turning, up and down ramps, it should be driven at low speed. No slide is allowed on the ramp.
8, when crossing the crossing, we should pay attention to the lookout and not rush to the train.
(three) after vehicle maintenance
1。 When repairing vehicles, the transmission rod should be placed in neutral, and safety measures such as braking, wheel masking and iron frame should be taken。
2, clean the whole vehicle, check the traction device, tighten screws, check the supplementary fuel, lubricating oil and so on.
Two. Safe driving operation regulations for tractors
1. tractor trailers are strictly prohibited from overtaking, ultra high and high speed to avoid rollover accidents. When you turn, you must drive at low speed.
2. Before descending the ramp, the proper gear should be selected according to the towing condition and the slope size. Do not shift gear in the middle of steep slope. In the downhill steep slope, low speed should be suspended and no neutral skid is strictly prohibited to avoid accidents. Do not step on the brakes when downhill, so as to avoid a major accident of tractor rollover.
3。 Before the traction Trailer runs, the left and right brake pedals should be connected together, and check whether the brake is reliable and whether the left and right brakes are synchronous。
4。 trailers must not take passengers。
5, the traction rod of the tractor fender should not be taken by passengers, so as to avoid any accidents during the trip。
6。 The rear part of the tractor and the front part of the trailer must be equipped with protective mesh, protective chain and effective brake, so as to avoid breaking off the accident。
7, when hanging trailers, use low speed small throttle reversing, and ready to stop at any time。 When the pin is inserted, it must be stopped when the tractor stops, so as not to hurt people。
8。 when driving a flat car, you must not care about sitting on board, so as to avoid falling accident。
9. in driving, try to maintain uniform speed. Starting and parking should be stable so as not to cause tractors and trailers to collide.
Three。 Field operation procedures for large and medium tractors
1. Drivers must receive technical training from agricultural machinery training schools and obtain driving licenses for large and medium-sized tractors; tractors must obtain driving licenses and licences.
2. New or overhauled tractors must be run in strict accordance with technical regulations before use. It is not allowed to put into operation without running in trial run.
3, before and after driving, the driver should strictly check and maintain。 Tractors must be maintained。
The technical state is normal, avoid "three leaks" (leakage, leakage, leakage)。
4。 It is strictly prohibited to carry people on tractors and tractors。
5. Before starting, it is necessary to check whether the cooling water of the engine is enough, whether the external bolts of the locomotive running system are tightened, whether the transmission rod is in the neutral position, and whether the hydraulic lifting handle is in the lower position.
爱乐彩票平台6。 After starting, use small to medium throttle idle preheating, driving, to see whether there are people and other obstacles before and after the sound start。
7, when field operations, people must leave the car, stick to their work posts, and prohibit jumping up and down。 The farm implements are firmly linked, and no turning is allowed when the farm implements are not fully raised。 No reversing operations are strictly prohibited。 When the locomotive is to be temporarily maintained, adjusted, overhauled or cleared, it must be stopped and turned off。
8, when parking, the shift lever should be placed in neutral, and the clutch should not be separated for long. The driver must not stay away from the engine until the engine is out of action.
9. If the locomotive crosses the ridge or the ditch, it should first cut the slope or dig out the gap, and pass it at low speed. Once trapped, do not increase the throttle rush, the locomotive around and the local sludge digging, filled with straw, wood and other things, with low-speed or other vehicle traction method pulled out.
10。 Driving in mountain roads
Mountainous roads are mostly built along the terrain, with long and steep slopes, many and urgent bends, narrow roads, winding mountains, poor sight。 Before driving in mountainous areas, vehicles should be inspected and hidden dangers found。 They should be removed in time to ensure the safety of mountain roads。
(1) uphill driving。 Tractors running uphill need to observe the road conditions and the length of the ramp ahead of time, gear reduction should be timely, accurate and rapid, to avoid towing, resulting in insufficient engine power or stall, steep hill, should be in advance of the downhill gear acceleration ramp, if the timing of gear reduction is not well grasped, it is likely to cause engine stall。 If the engine is out of action, do not step on the clutch until there is a reliable brake。 The correct way is to use the foot brake to stop the car and start the engine to start the ramp。 If the vehicle can not stop, the steering wheel can be turned to the side of the hill, so that the rear of the car on the hill or slope, the use of natural obstacles to stop。
(2) downhill driving. Tractors running downhill should properly control the speed of the car, make full use of the engine for braking, not idle taxiing, avoid the use of emergency braking. When you go down a long slope, the speed will be faster and faster because of inertia. Continuous use of brake brake will make brake temperature rise and brake effect drop dramatically. The most effective way to control the speed is to use the engine to brake at any time. Try to avoid overtaking on the downhill path.
(3) driving on mountain road. Tractors should decelerate properly, honk their horns, drive to the right, and be ready to stop at any time. The distance between the front and rear vehicles should be properly lengthened to prevent accidents.
Four. How to prolong the service life of tractor
In order to prolong the service life of the tractor, only insist on careful maintenance, rational use, scientific management, so that the tractor has always maintained a good technical status.
(1) keep the tractor "food" clean.
Oil, water and gas are the "food" of tractors, and their cleanliness will directly affect the service life of the engine. Therefore, oil, water and gas must be kept clean. Specifically, the main and auxiliary oils are separately loaded, the main fuel oil precipitation more than 48 hours, three-stage filtration, buffer unloading, float oil, closed refueling, high-density filtration of secondary oil. Vaporizer, magneto, refueling hole and high density filter should be used. Carburetor, magneto, refueling, oil tank cover, oil inspection hole should be wrapped with plastic cloth to avoid soil immersion. Regular inspection and maintenance of air filters, found deformation, damage, trachoma, open welding, etc., should be repaired or replaced in time to ensure that clean air inhalation. Ensure that the water is clean and the boiled water should be added after precipitation.
(two) stick to "four diligence" and four "three no homework".
爱乐彩票平台When tractors are working, they should check the fastening condition of each part to see if it is loose; listen to the abnormal sound of each moving part to see if it is possible to break down; observe the instrument to see whether the oil pressure and water temperature are normal; and maintain the tractor to see if there is oil leakage, water leakage, air leakage and damaged parts。 Do not maintain good maintenance, do not work in the operation of voice, check not work。 In order to ensure the tractor working in good technical condition, reduce the wear and tear of various parts。
(three) driving according to operating rules.
Should be skilled in the safe operation of tractors, adhere to the correct method of starting locomotives; after starting the water temperature does not reach 40 degrees Celsius does not start, less than 60 degrees Celsius does not load, working water temperature maintained at 80-85 degrees Celsius or so; do not start fast, do not jump the gas, do not turn quickly, do not "sick" car, do not "hero" car, do not exceed Load work; check the safety facilities at any time during the operation, identify problems and correct them at any time。
(four) reasonable grouping and rational use.
When the tractor is in operation, it should be organized reasonably according to the operation requirements and land conditions。 That is, to prevent the overload operation of the "horse-drawn cart" and the wear and tear of various parts and components, and to prevent the "horse-drawn cart" from being uneconomical and easy to damage farm implements, the method should be rationally applied in accordance with the season, environment and working conditions。